- Why OK Google is not working on my phone?
- What to do when Google Assistant is not working?
- How do I unlock my phone for Google Assistant?
- How do I get OK Google to work?
- Why is my Google search not working on my phone?
- Why is Google Play not working?
- Why is Google Assistant not compatible with my device?
- How do I start Google assistant?
- How do I turn off Google assistant?
- Is Google assistant always listening?
- Can OK Google unlock phone?
- How do I enable OK Google on s10?
- Why has my Google stopped working?
- How do I fix Google not responding on Android?
- How do I fix Google on my Android?
- What to do if Google Play Music is not working?
- What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
- How do I fix Play store not downloading?
Open the Settings app, and tap Apps & notifications.
If Google Assistant still doesn’t respond to your voice, try rebooting your phone after you have enabled all of the app permissions.
If it still doesn’t work after that, you’ll need to make sure that the “Okay Google” command is actually enabled.
Why OK Google is not working on my phone?
Sometimes, a faulty mic is the reason behind Ok Google not working on your phone. To do a mic check, just open any recording app on your phone and record your voice. If it doesn’t sound as it should, the problem is with your mic and you should get it repaired.
What to do when Google Assistant is not working?
Google Assistant not working? Here’s how to fix it
- Reboot your phone. Let’s start with a simple one: rebooting your phone.
- 2. Make sure Assistant is enabled and that your device supports it. Start off by checking whether your phone supports Google Assistant — not every model does.
- Retrain the voice model.
- Other possible solutions.
How do I unlock my phone for Google Assistant?
Suggested clip · 66 seconds
How to Lock and Unlock Your Phone with Google Assistant – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I get OK Google to work?
To start, launch the Google app and open Settings > Ok Google detection. Then toggle From any screen. Turn on the always-listening mode from the Google app. Next you’ll be prompted to say, “Ok Google” three times so the app can learn how your voice sounds.
Why is my Google search not working on my phone?
3- Go to Settings, open Application Manager and then open Google Search app. Now tap on “Clear data” or Clear Cache. Sometimes the faulty updates result in Google search widget not working problem in Android phones. 4- Many users were able to fix Google search widget not working by simply doing a reboot.
Why is Google Play not working?
Clear data and cache on Google Play Services
If clearing the cache and data in your Google Play Store didn’t work then you may need to go into your Google Play Services and clear the data and cache there. Doing this is easy. You need to go into your Settings and hit Application manager or Apps.
Why is Google Assistant not compatible with my device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.
How do I start Google assistant?
Let your voice open the Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the Home button or say “OK Google” or “Hey Google.”
- In the bottom right, tap .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture or initial Settings Assistant.
- Under “Assistant devices,” select your phone or tablet.
How do I turn off Google assistant?
- Open the Google app on your phone.
- Tap on More at the bottom right.
- Tap on Settings.
- Tap on Google Assistant.
- Scroll down to Assistant devices and tap on Phone or any other device you have listed where you want to turn Google Assistant off.
- Tap the Google Assistant toggle to turn it off.
Is Google assistant always listening?
Google Assistant is always listening: How to delete your Assistant recordings. Google Assistant is always listening, just like Alexa and Siri. They are always waiting for their trigger word, allowing them to respond to your commands.
Can OK Google unlock phone?
Unlock your phone with your voice
Tap Settings > Security > Smart Lock > Trusted voice, then follow the prompts to set your Android device to unlock itself when it hears you say “OK Google.” If you haven’t already, you’ll need to “train” your phone to recognize your voice by saying “OK Google” three times.
How do I enable OK Google on s10?
How to enable Google Assistant in Samsung Galaxy S10 ?
- : Long press home button to initiate the Google Assistant.
- : Tap “Continue” to go to your personal assistant screen.
- : The Tap on “Yes I’m in” to allow all the required permissions. Assistant Image. Note: You can also be asked to activate the Voice assistant where you will be asked to record “Ok Google” three times.
Why has my Google stopped working?
Error: Unfortunately Google Play services has stopped working. The problem is in the updates. Go to Settings – apps – google play services. Do a force stop on app, clear cache and data.
How do I fix Google not responding on Android?
Fix an installed Android app that isn’t working
- Step 1: Restart & update. Restart your phone. To restart your phone: Press your phone’s power button. On the screen, tap Restart .
- Step 2: Check for a larger app issue. Force stop the app. In general, you don’t need to close apps. Android automatically manages the memory that apps use.
How do I fix Google on my Android?
More steps to fix problems on Google Play
- Check your storage space.
- Check your data connection.
- Check your SD card.
- Clear cache & data from Download Manager.
- Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Remove & re-add your Google account to your device.
What to do if Google Play Music is not working?
There is a simple workaround to fix this. In the Settings menu, go to Apps or Application Manager, search for Google Play Music. Then tap on “Storage” and then press “Clear Cache.” Restart the device, then open the Play Music app and all your music should now be available.
What happens if I uninstall Google Play services?
Google Play Services is inbuilt app that cannot be uninstalled directly. Android comes with many apps pre-installed while coming out of box. You need to root your android in order to remove google play services and any other Pre-installed apps. You should not uninstall Google Play services as it is system app.
How do I fix Play store not downloading?
How do I fix Google Play Store not opening or downloading?
- Check your Internet Connection.
- Restart the device.
- Clear Data of the Play Store.
- Reset the Download Manager.
- Check the Date & Time Settings.
- Check available storage space.
- Remove and re-add Google Account.
- Enable All Related Apps.