- Which country uses +86 code?
- What is China’s country code?
- What are the country codes for international calling?
- Which country has +35 code?
- Is China a CN or Canada?
- Which country has +14 code?
- Can I text someone in China?
- What is the two letter country code for China?
- What is my country code?
- Which country has 99 code?
- Which country has +2 code?
- How do I call overseas?
Which country uses +86 code?
What is China’s country code?
What are the country codes for international calling?
To summarize, when you want to place an international call: Dial the IDD, which for majority of the world is 00 or 011. Add the country code from the country code list.
Which country has +35 code?
Luxembourg Country Code 352 Country Code LU.
Is China a CN or Canada?
.cn is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the People’s Republic of China. Domain name administration in mainland China is managed through a branch of the Ministry of Industry and Information.
Which country has +14 code?
– Quora. Or at a stretch you could say USA, Canada, Bermuda or Grenada. You can check it here. Actually the country code is not 14 for any of those, it is 1.24 Mar 2019
Can I text someone in China?
In short, it’s a free SMS text messaging service in China. You can send messages to and from PCs and mobile phones across the entire country, for free. You just need to get someone in China to keep your China Mobile number topped up and in use (a couple of texts a month will do it).
What is the two letter country code for China?
Country Codes Alpha-2 & Alpha-3
|Country||Alpha-2 code||Alpha-3 code|
|Central African Republic (the)||CF||CAF|
119 more rows
What is my country code?
The United States country code 1 will allow you to call United States from another country. United States telephone code 1 is dialed after the IDD. United States international dialing 1 is followed by an area code. The United States area code table below shows the various city codes for United States.
Which country has 99 code?
– Quora. There is current no country that has the code +99, but if we add numerical suffixes: +991 – International Telecommunications Public Correspondence Service trial (ITPCS) +992 – Tajikistan.
Which country has +2 code?
Includes Canada, Caribbean countries, USA and its various territories. Some country codes in World Zone 2 are not in Africa. Aruba (+297) is near the South American continent, but there are no spare codes available in World Zone 5.
|Falkland Islands||Costa Rica|
12 more columns
How do I call overseas?
Method 1 Dialing an International Number from a Cell Phone or Landline
- Dial “011” on your keypad. Use the International Direct Dialing (IDD) number for the U.S. before dialing any other numbers.
- Put in the country code next.
- Dial the city/area code, if applicable.
- Input the remaining digits of the phone number.
23 Sep 2019