- Can a phone number have 13 digits?
- What do you call a 13 digit number?
- Can I find out who a phone number belongs to?
- Which country has 11 digit phone numbers?
- What is the largest phone number?
- How many digits are international phone numbers?
- How do you count big numbers in English?
- How many zeros are in a googolplex?
Can a phone number have 13 digits?
The Department of Telecom has issued 13-digit numbers to telecom operators.
But don’t get alarmed, as your mobile number will not have 13 digits.
The trial is for machine-to-machine (M2M) communications like smart electric metres and car tracking devices.6 Apr 2018
What do you call a 13 digit number?
Trillion 1,000,000,000,000 (12 zeros) Quadrillion 1,000,000,000,000,000 (15 zeros) Quintillion 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (18 zeros) Sextillion 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (21 zeros) Septillion 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 zeros)22 May 2019
Can I find out who a phone number belongs to?
For numbers that are listed in the phonebook, using a reverse phone number service is the easiest way to find out who a telephone number belongs to. Whitepages.com and AnyWho.com also offer free reverse phone number searches (links in Resources).1 Sep 2017
Which country has 11 digit phone numbers?
How to call – Afghanistan. Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan. Land-line # starts with 8 followed by 8 or 9 digits.
What is the largest phone number?
In the early 1930’s, it was given the phone number “PE6-5000”— in today’s phone parlance the letters P and E become 7 and 3 respectively, giving it the number 212-736-5000. Still in use today, it’s the longest continually operating phone number.
How many digits are international phone numbers?
How do you count big numbers in English?
- 4,567 – four thousand, five hundred and sixty-seven.
- 342 – three hundred and forty-two.
- 98,745 – ninety-eight thousand, seven hundred and forty-five.
- 120,005 – one hundred and twenty thousand and five.
- 5,000 – five thousand, or five k, g or grand.
- 34,230 – thirty four thousand, two hundred and thirty.
22 Jul 2013
How many zeros are in a googolplex?