- Best Unlimited: Boost Mobile.
- Best Everyday: Republic Wireless.
- Best Basic: GoSmart Mobile.
- Best Value: Virgin Mobile USA.
- Best Individual: T-Mobile.
- Best Freedom: AT&T Prepaid. Buy on Att.com.
- Best Coverage: Verizon Wireless. Buy on Verizonwireless.com.
- Best Seniors: Consumer Cellular. Buy on Consumercellular.com.
Best AT&T prepaid phones
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. A popular pick (and rightfully so) is the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge.
- LG G5. For something completely different, have a look at the LG G5.
- Nexus 6P.
- HTC 10.
- LG Nexus 5X.
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Samsung Galaxy S7. Samsung’s 2016 flagship, the Galaxy S7 is one of Android’s top dogs and the best Android phone you can get from Verizon prepaid. It’s got an excellent camera, great battery life, and is sized perfectly to fit in your hand and your pocket.Best prepaid cell phone plans: summary
|Plan||Best For||Cost per month, unless otherwise stated|
|Cricket Wireless Basic (5GB of data per line)||Families||$110 (4 lines)|
6 more rowsThe 10 Best Prepaid Phones
- LG Vista. REVIEW.
- TracFone LG. REVIEW.
- LG Phoenix 2. REVIEW.
- LG Optimus Zone. REVIEW.
- Huawei Ascend. REVIEW.
- Samsung Galaxy J7. REVIEW.
- Motorola Moto G. REVIEW.
- LG Stylo 3 Plus. REVIEW. Even if you’re semi-addicted to your fancy phone, you shouldn’t skip a beat when you transition to the LG Stylo 3 Plus.
Best Virgin Phones
- Samsung’s 2016 flagship, the Galaxy S7 is one of Android’s top dogs and the best Android phone you can get from Virgin Mobile.
- If you can’t afford the $650 Samsung Galaxy S7, then the Galaxy J7 is your next best choice from Virgin.
Product TitleStraight Talk Samsung Galaxy J3 Sky 16GB Prepaid Sma Product TitleStraight Talk Samsung Galaxy S6 32GB Prepaid Smartph Product TitleStraight Talk LG Treasure 8GB Prepaid Smartphone, Bl Product TitleStraight Talk Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB Prepaid Smartph Prepaid Customers
- Explore. Home Solutions ›
- Explore. High-Speed Internet Plans ›
- Explore. Installment Pricing ›
- 1-866-USC-4BIZ. 1-800-819-9373.
- For assistance, dial 611 from your. 1-888-944-9400. Daily: Independence Day: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. CST. (5 a.m. – 8 p.m. PT)
- Explore. Maps & Coverage ›
Best T-Mobile Prepaid Plans
|T-Mobile ONE Prepaid||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|10GB No Credit Check Family Plan||High Data||10GB per line|
|Tourist Plan||Int’l tourists traveling to U.S.||2GB|
1 more rowStraight Talk Wireless. Straight Talk is part of TracFone Wireless, which has more than 22.4 million subscribers. The provider taps into AT&T, Sprint and Verizon networks, depending on the area. For $45 a month, you get unlimited talk, text and data with 3GB of data at 4G/LTE speeds from Straight Talk.Best international cell phone plans: summary
|Plan name||Best for|
|Project Fi International Roaming||People who want a prepaid carrier|
|MetroPCS World Calling||People who want a prepaid carrier|
|Sprint Global Roaming||People who want a postpaid carrier|
|T-Mobile International Roaming||People who want a postpaid carrier|
Is prepaid phone better than contract?
If you have a family plan, you may find it less expensive than the prepaid option which could be up to $50 per phone per month. Many people are drawn in by the offers of free phones if you sign a 2 year contract even though they will pay more over that 2 year contract period.
What is the best prepaid phone at Walmart?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Straight Talk $45 Unlimited 30 Day Plan.
- Best Budget: TracFone $19.99 Basic Phone 60 Minutes Plan.
- Best from Verizon: Verizon Wireless $50 Prepaid Refill Card.
- Best from AT&T: AT&T PREPAID Direct Load $65.
- Best for Big Data Users: T-Mobile Monthly4G $50 Unlimited Talk, Text & Web.
Which is the best smartphone in 2019?
Best smartphone 2019
- OnePlus 7 Pro. Rating: RRP: From $669.
- Xiaomi Mi 9. Rating: RRP: Price TBC.
- Google Pixel 3. Rating: RRP: From $799.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Rating: RRP: From $999.
- iPhone XR. Rating: RRP: 64GB $599 | 128GB $649.
- Oppo Reno 10x Zoom. Rating: RRP: To be confirmed.
- Huawei P30 Pro. Rating:
- iPhone XS. Rating:
How does a prepaid cell phone work?
Prepaid cell phones are actually rather easy to understand. When the customer purchases a prepaid cell phone, he/she sets up an account that is directly connected to that specific phone. The customer is able to add money to the account via online payments, over the phone, or cash.