According to lifewire.com
View 1+ moreView 1+
Virgin Mobile USA
Is prepaid phone better than contract?
If you have a family plan, you may find it less expensive than the prepaid option which could be up to $50 per phone per month. Many people are drawn in by the offers of free phones if you sign a 2 year contract even though they will pay more over that 2 year contract period.
Who has the least expensive cell phone plan?
Cheap cell phone plans: summary
|Plan||Best for||Cost per month|
|T-Mobile Prepaid Pay As You Go||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan||$3 per month, plus 10 cents per minute or message over the included 30|
|AT&T GoPhone Pay as You Go||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan||$2 per day of use, data is 1 cent per 5KB or $1 for 100MB|
6 more rows
What are prepaid phone plans?
What are prepaid phone plans? With prepaid plans, you pay in advance each month for your talk, text and data. Standard cellular plans at the Big Four carriers — known as postpaid plans — tally up your costs at the end of each billing cycle and charge you then.
What is the best prepaid phone at Walmart?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Straight Talk $45 Unlimited 30 Day Plan.
- Best Budget: TracFone $19.99 Basic Phone 60 Minutes Plan.
- Best from Verizon: Verizon Wireless $50 Prepaid Refill Card.
- Best from AT&T: AT&T PREPAID Direct Load $65.
- Best for Big Data Users: T-Mobile Monthly4G $50 Unlimited Talk, Text & Web.