- Does MetroPCS do free upgrades?
- Do you get a free phone when you add a line on Metro PCS?
- Does MetroPCS offer phone upgrades?
- How much is the activation fee for Metro PCS?
- How can I upgrade my MetroPCS phone?
- How much does it cost for a phone upgrade?
- How much does MetroPCS charge for a SIM card?
- How much is it for 2 lines on MetroPCS?
- How much does MetroPCS cost?
- Do I qualify for a phone upgrade?
- What is the best phone from Metro PCS?
- Can I trade my MetroPCS phone for a new one?
Free phones for all
- Alcatel Tru.
- Alcatel Fierce 4.
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL.
- Coolpad Catalyst.
- LG 450.
- LG Aristo.
- LG K7.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
25 Jan 2017
Does MetroPCS do free upgrades?
Everyone loves a clown free phone, and pre-paid carrier MetroPCS is your ticket to this deal. New or existing customers can upgrade to one of 12 free handsets. In addition, for a limited time only, MetroPCS is giving subscribers to its $50 a month plan additional 4G LTE data for free.23 Jan 2017
Do you get a free phone when you add a line on Metro PCS?
Metro PCS is offering $50 off any of their phones when you add a line to an existing $60 Unlimited Plan. Phones like the LG Aristo and ZTE Avid 4 would be free with this rebate, but you will still need to pay the sales tax.13 Feb 2018
Does MetroPCS offer phone upgrades?
MetroPCS is now offering new customers up to $150 off of any phone when they bring their number to MetroPCS AND sign up for an Unlimited LTE plan. Those who want to upgrade their phone can get the same rebate if they’ve been a customer for more than 3 months and are on or move up to the $60 unlimited plan.13 Feb 2018
How much is the activation fee for Metro PCS?
Metro PCS does not charge activation fee. If you are a current MetroPCS subscriber and are switching to a different phone they will charge you a $15 fee in store for an ESN change. You can avoid this charge by doing the ESN change yourself on their website.24 Sep 2016
How can I upgrade my MetroPCS phone?
How do I upgrade my Metro PCS phone?
- Log on to your MetroPCS account with your MetroPCS phone number and password https://www.metropcs.com/
- Click on “Upgrade device”
- Click a phone that you would like to purchase by clicking on “Add to cart”
- Select the plan you would like (2 year plan or No annual contract) and click “Add to cart”
How much does it cost for a phone upgrade?
In general, upgrading to the newest model would cost you: An extra $25 a month, the typical price for financing or leasing a phone; or. $199, the typical price for subsidizing a phone with a contract; or. $650 or more to buy your phone outright.9 Sep 2015
How much does MetroPCS charge for a SIM card?
They offer the MetroPCS Universal SIM Card Kit for $10 that includes a Nano SIM card, a Micro SIM card adapter, and a Standard SIM card adapter. If you don’t feel like leaving the house and can spare a few days to wait for your MetroPCS SIM, you can pick one up online and have it shipped to you.10 Aug 2017
How much is it for 2 lines on MetroPCS?
Starting today, August 8th, at MetroPCS, you can get your first line of unlimited LTE data, talk and text for just $50, then add up to four more lines for just $25 per line. Which means, you can now get two unlimited lines for just $75 – period. Taxes and fees included.8 Aug 2017
How much does MetroPCS cost?
MetroPCS Unlimited 4G LTE Data + Hotspot on Your Handset Plan. MetroPCS’s best and most comprehensive plan will cost you $60 per month including taxes and regulatory fees.3 Feb 2018
Do I qualify for a phone upgrade?
Verizon. There are a few ways to check if your phone is eligible for an upgrade. You can call #874 from your iPhone, and you’ll get a text message back, letting you know when you’re eligible to get a shiny new phone.7 Sep 2014
What is the best phone from Metro PCS?
Best Metro By T-Mobile (MetroPCS) Phones
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. The best Android phone we’ve tested this year is also available from the carrier with the best cheap cell phone plans.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- iPhone XS.
- iPhone 7.
- iPhone XR.
- Moto G7 Power.
- iPhone XS Max.
- iPhone 8.
30 Jul 2019
Can I trade my MetroPCS phone for a new one?
Unlike other wireless carriers, Metro PCS does not have a mobile phone trade-in program. You can still trade in your phone, however, with third-party companies like Flipswap and CellForCash. These companies will pay you for your old mobile device. Trade-in phones can be sold for hundreds of dollars.