10 Best International Calling Cards – November 2019 Results are Based on 9,469 reviews scanned
|1||$10 Zuzume Prepaid Phone Calling Cards for Cheap International Long Distance Calls By Zuzume 9.8 View Product|
|2||AT&T 900 Minute Prepaid Phone Card (Calling Card) By AT&T 9.5 View Product|
8 more rows
Can you use calling cards on cell phones?
Yes. Our calling cards work from any phone; Home, Cell Phone, Office, Dorm, Payphone, etc. No need to pay so much money to your cellular provider for making international calls, when you can use our Calling Cards with your Cellular phone.
Which calling card is best for India?
Here are the best India calling cards.
20 Cheap India Calling Cards
- USA to India Calling Card Brand – Call91.
- Tel Can India Calling Cards.
- Calling Card Brand – Zap Tel.
- Calling Card Brand – AmanTel.
- No Calling Cards Required – Indialed.
- Calling Card Brand – Raza.
- Calling Card Brand – HelloIndia.
How much does an international calling card cost?
You buy phone cards to make long-distance calls. These phone cards might be called prepaid phone cards or international calling cards. The cards usually cost between $1 and $20. You pay for a certain number of minutes.
How do I use an international calling card?
Part 1 Using Your Calling Card
- Buy your card. You can buy calling cards at most convenience stores and grocery stores, or you can shop online.
- Dial the access number.
- Enter your PIN.
- Dial the number you are trying to call.
- Hang up when you’re finished with the call.
How does a calling card work?
After purchasing a card, you use it by calling an access number, which can be either a local telephone number or a toll-free number. You will then be prompted to provide your personal identification number, usually listed on the card you purchased, and the telephone number you wish to call.
Can you use long distance calling cards on cell phones?
YES! Not only will any calling card work from your cell, carriers cannot bill you extra for using them. Most of Phone Card Depot’s customers program calling cards into cell phones for instant long distance at the touch of a button.