- What is the best prepaid phone for Verizon?
- Does Verizon have prepaid phone plans?
- Is there a line access fee for Verizon prepaid?
- What’s the best prepaid phone to get?
- What is a prepaid phone from Verizon?
- Is prepaid Verizon good?
- What is the cheapest prepaid phone plan?
- Does Verizon have an over 55 plan?
- Why does Verizon charge a line access fee?
- What does the $30 Verizon prepaid card come with?
- What is the access fee discount for Verizon Wireless?
Verizon Wireless simplified its prepaid rate plans for users of both basic phones and smartphones at a time when customers are seeking better low-cost wireless options.
There are five options to choose from with price points that range from $15 per month up to $60 per month.
What is the best prepaid phone for Verizon?
Best Verizon Prepaid Phones in 2019
- Best Overall: Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Best Camera: Google Pixel 3.
- Best for Video: LG V40 ThinQ.
- Best for Productivity: Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
Does Verizon have prepaid phone plans?
Verizon Prepaid Cell Phone Plans. You can save money — and skip the contract and credit check — by going with a Verizon prepaid cell phone plan over a traditional plan.
Is there a line access fee for Verizon prepaid?
Pricing varies depending on how many lines you have — so on a three-line plan, one line of Just Kids will cost $40. You’ll pay $20 per person plus the amount of your data package and the cost of any phones you buy on Verizon’s installment plans.
What’s the best prepaid phone to get?
Our Top Picks
- Best Overall: Metro by T-Mobile. Buy on Metropcs.com.
- Best Unlimited: Boost Mobile. Buy on Boostmobile.com.
- Best Everyday: Republic Wireless. Buy on Republicwireless.com.
- Best Basic: GoSmart Mobile.
- Best Value: Virgin Mobile USA.
- Best Individual: T-Mobile.
- Best Freedom: AT&T Prepaid.
- Best Coverage: Verizon Wireless.
What is a prepaid phone from Verizon?
What is Verizon prepaid service? Prepaid service lets you pay in advance for monthly voice, text and data services on your mobile device. There’s no credit check, deposit or long-term contract required, like you’d have with a standard account (which gives you a bill for your usage at the end of each month).
Is prepaid Verizon good?
It’s a good deal when you compare Verizon to Verizon, but elsewhere, $60 can get you unlimited data and mobile hotspot tethering with MetroPCS or Boost Mobile. Still, Verizon is the best network in the U.S., so if you need the best coverage the prepaid plan options can save you some money.
What is the cheapest prepaid phone plan?
Cheap cell phone plans: summary
|Plan||Best for||Cost per month|
|T-Mobile PayGo (via Ultra Mobile)||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan||$3 per month, plus 10 cents per minute or message over the included 30|
|AT&T GoPhone Pay as You Go||People who want a pay-as-you-go plan||$2 per day of use, data is 1 cent per 5KB or $1 for 100MB|
6 more rows
Does Verizon have an over 55 plan?
Those 55 and older can pocket up to $50 a month with Verizon’s Go Unlimited plan, which includes unlimited talk, text and 4G LTE data. One line is $60; two are $80 per month with auto pay. If you’re a senior already paying for Verizon or T-Mo service, switch to the new plans to save.
Why does Verizon charge a line access fee?
If you are still on a contract and didn’t pay retail for your phone, the fee is $40 per month, per phone. If you pay a monthly fee for your phone, your access fee is $20 per phone. When your contract is over, the fee automatically changes to $20, so I was told at a verizon store today.
What does the $30 Verizon prepaid card come with?
Verizon has added a new prepaid plan to its lineup, a $30 per month option that includes a meager 500MB of data per month. It doesn’t look like a great deal, especially compared to Verizon’s other existing prepaid plans, which offer 3GB for $40, 7GB for $50, 10GB for $60, or unlimited data for $75.
What is the access fee discount for Verizon Wireless?
Register your lines for a 15% discount and receive a 3% bonus discount by enrolling in My Verizon and paperless billing. Discount applies to most voice and data plans with a monthly access fee of $34.99 or higher.