- Can I put my metro SIM card in another metro phone?
- How do I get a new SIM card from Metro PCS?
- Does MetroPCS offer free upgrades?
- What is a SIM card kit?
- How can I switch my metro phone for free?
- How much is the activation fee for Metro PCS?
- Does MetroPCS use SIM cards?
- How do I activate a MetroPCS SIM card?
- Can I just switch SIM cards between phones?
- Does MetroPCS offer phone upgrades?
- How can I upgrade my MetroPCS phone?
- What are the free phones at MetroPCS?
Most obviously, you can buy MetroPCS SIM cards right in any MetroPCS store.
This is your quickest and safest bet (providing you have a store close by).
They offer the MetroPCS Universal SIM Card Kit for $10 that includes a Nano SIM card, a Micro SIM card adapter, and a Standard SIM card adapter.
Can I put my metro SIM card in another metro phone?
Order a SIM card and a phone (if you need one) from MetroPCS online, or pick them up in either a MetroPCS store or another store that sells MetroPCS products. You can use a phone you previously used with another carrier if it’s compatible with MetroPCS and not locked to your previous carrier.
How do I get a new SIM card from Metro PCS?
Getting wireless service through MetroPCS will require you to obtain a SIM card, which you can then insert into any MetroPCS phone or unlocked mobile phone supported by MetroPCS. You can purchase a MetroPCS SIM card from any MetroPCS retail store or directly from the MetroPCS website.
Does MetroPCS offer free upgrades?
Everyone loves a clown free phone, and pre-paid carrier MetroPCS is your ticket to this deal. New or existing customers can upgrade to one of 12 free handsets. In addition, for a limited time only, MetroPCS is giving subscribers to its $50 a month plan additional 4G LTE data for free.
What is a SIM card kit?
The 3-in-1 SIM Starter Kit includes a Nano SIM card with Micro and Standard SIM adapters. For use with unlocked, compatible GSM phones. Once you receive your SIM card in the mail, slip it into your phone and activate the SIM.
How can I switch my metro phone for free?
“All current Metro customers can now complete a device (IMEI) change free of charge by calling 611, *228 or 888-8metro8 and using our automated system,” says Metro. Because your SIM card is linked to your phone’s IMEI on Metro by T-Mobile, you need to contact customer service when you want to change phones.
How much is the activation fee for Metro PCS?
Metro PCS does not charge activation fee. If you are a current MetroPCS subscriber and are switching to a different phone they will charge you a $15 fee in store for an ESN change. You can avoid this charge by doing the ESN change yourself on their website.
Does MetroPCS use SIM cards?
This is significant because it marks the first time that MetroPCS, which was CDMA-only before the merger, is using T-Mobile’s GSM network. The carrier is accepting unlocked iPhones, Android phones, Windows phones, and certain feature phones, but not BlackBerrys, tablets, or hotspots.
How do I activate a MetroPCS SIM card?
Follow the steps below to install your new SIM card and activate your phone.
- Provide Basic Information. Your name, address and an eight-digit number (PIN) that you will use to access your account.
- Find Your Serial Numbers.
- Install Your SIM.
- Choose Your Desired Plan.
- Choose Your Method Of Payment.
- Give Us A Call.
Can I just switch SIM cards between phones?
With unlocked phones, you can always switch your phone service between different phones as easily as popping out the SIM card and moving it. You can also use different phone service plans in a single unlocked phone, say one for work and one for personal, by switching the SIMs.
Does MetroPCS offer phone upgrades?
MetroPCS is now offering new customers up to $150 off of any phone when they bring their number to MetroPCS AND sign up for an Unlimited LTE plan. Those who want to upgrade their phone can get the same rebate if they’ve been a customer for more than 3 months and are on or move up to the $60 unlimited plan.
How can I upgrade my MetroPCS phone?
How do I upgrade my Metro PCS phone?
- Log on to your MetroPCS account with your MetroPCS phone number and password https://www.metropcs.com/
- Click on “Upgrade device”
- Click a phone that you would like to purchase by clicking on “Add to cart”
- Select the plan you would like (2 year plan or No annual contract) and click “Add to cart”
What are the free phones at MetroPCS?
MetroPCS offers free phones, bonus data deal
- Alcatel Tru.
- Alcatel Fierce 4.
- Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL.
- Coolpad Catalyst.
- LG 450.
- LG Aristo.
- LG K7.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.