If you want to check your SIM expiry details you can dial *124# at any time.
If you want to check the credit balance on your SIM, please click here.
You can also dial *124# on your phone to see how much time is left on your sim card.
You can check the airtime on your account by clicking here.
Do SIM cards expire if not used?
The SIM card itself never expires, as the SIM serves only to allow the handset to identify the cellular network. Prepaid SIM cards don’t expire, but their credit does.
How do I reactivate an expired SIM card?
How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card.
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card.
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
Does Globe SIM card expire?
Your Globe Prepaid SIM card will expire by the date indicated on the Globe Prepaid SIM Pack envelope, if no mobile activity is done using the Globe Prepaid SIM card from its purchase or within one year from the date of last Globe Prepaid (re)loading if no further mobile activity is done using the Globe Prepaid SIM card
How long does a SIM card last?
SIM Cards expire 90 days after there is no balance on them. It appears that you are well beyond this 90 day limit, so the SIM Card will no longer work and you’ll have to buy a new kit when you return.5 Apr 2016