- How do I add a prepaid phone to my Telstra account?
- How do I register my Telstra SIM card?
- How do I check my Telstra account?
- What is Telstra ID?
- How do I add someone to my Telstra account?
- How do I add a device to my Telstra account?
- How long does it take to activate Telstra SIM?
- How do I activate SIM card?
- How do you activate a prepaid phone?
- How do I check my Telstra balance?
- How do I recharge my Telstra phone?
- How do I find my Telstra username and password?
If you’re a prepaid customer go to m.telstra.com or call #150# to get your account number.
Enter your Telstra mobile number and we’ll send an SMS with a 6 digit Telstra ID verification code.
When prompted, enter the code on this page to complete your registration.
How do I add a prepaid phone to my Telstra account?
Select ‘Account Settings’ in the Profile & Preferences menu. Select ‘Add an Account’ in the Accounts section. When prompted, enter the pre-paid mobile or home phone number of the service you want to add. Select ‘Save’ to add your new service.
How do I register my Telstra SIM card?
Activation is required.
To activate your SIM card, have your mobile number and your order number ready: If you bought your SIM card from the Telstra contact centre or by speaking with Telstra 24×7 Chat, you can activate here. If you bought your SIM card from the Telstra Online Store, you can activate here.
How do I check my Telstra account?
To check your bundle contract details in Telstra 24×7 My Account: Sign in to Telstra 24×7 My Account with your Telstra ID.
- Pay bill.
- Request extension.
- Check usage.
- Recharge Pre-Paid.
- Activate SIM.
- Manage account.
- Go to Telstra Plus.
- Go to Personal page.
What is Telstra ID?
Your Telstra ID is two things: 1. your username and 2. your password. You need both of them to log into a range of our tools and services, such as Telstra 24×7 My Account and the Telstra 24×7® App. You can retrieve your Telstra ID username by using your email address or phone number and your date of birth.
How do I add someone to my Telstra account?
As an account holder, you can authorise another person/s to access your Telstra account, by adding them as a contact.
- To add another person to your account as a contact, contact us with that person’s full name, contact number and date of birth.
- Once we’ve added them, we’ll send you an email verification.
How do I add a device to my Telstra account?
If it’s your first time on Telstra 24×7 My Account:
- Sign in with your Telstra ID.
- Select Add an Account.
- Fill in the form, then click Continue.
- We’ll SMS an ID verification code to the mobile number you’re registering.
- When prompted, enter the code – and your new device will be registered.
How long does it take to activate Telstra SIM?
If you have a new SIM card, you need to activate it online. Once you’ve completed the online activation, it can take up to 48 hours for your service to be active. However, it’s usually much sooner. Check the status of your activation using the order number in your email confirmation.
How do I activate SIM card?
New phone or SIM card activation
- Go to att.com/getstartedbiz.
- Select Activate your device for AT&T wireless device.
- Enter the required information.
- Select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to complete your activation.
How do you activate a prepaid phone?
How to Set Up for a Prepaid Phone
- Insert the new SIM card into the cell phone.
- Turn on the phone.
- Confirm the method you will use for the activation of the prepaid service.
- Choose the type of prepaid service and rate plan you want to use.
- Provide the required information asked during the activation process.
How do I check my Telstra balance?
- Sign into your Telstra 24×7 My Account.
- Select your Pre-Paid number from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Select Balance remaining under the Balance & recharge to see your details.
How do I recharge my Telstra phone?
Recharge using #100#
- Dial #100# on your mobile phone and press Call/Send.
- Your Pre-Paid offer will be displayed at the top of the screen, along with the expiry date.
- Dial 1 to Recharge and hit Send/Reply.
- Dial the number corresponding to your preferred payment method and hit Send/Reply.
How do I find my Telstra username and password?
To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the forgotten username page.
- Enter your email address in the ‘Email address’ field:
- If you don’t know your email address, you can enter your number in the ‘Telstra mobile or home number’ field: