- How do I refill my AT&T prepaid phone?
- How do I add minutes to my AT&T Go Phone?
- How do I check my AT&T prepaid account?
- Is ATT customer service 24 hours?
- How do I check balance on AT&T prepaid phone card?
- What are the AT&T prepaid plans?
- How does att $2 a day plan work?
- What is a GoPhone plan?
- How do I add 1gb data to AT&T?
- What is my AT&T prepaid account number?
- How do I check my AT&T Go Phone balance?
- How much is a AT&T SIM card?
Call 611 from your AT&T PREPAID phone or call 800.901.9878 from another phone.
- At the main menu, say Payment.
- Select Make a Payment.
- Choose either Debit Card, Credit Card, or Refill Card.
- Follow the prompts to complete your payment.
How do I refill my AT&T prepaid phone?
Use our automated phone service
Call 611 from your AT&T PREPAID phone or call 800.901.9878 from another phone. Choose either Debit Card, Credit Card, or Refill Card. Follow the prompts to complete your payment. For a refill card, you’ll enter the PREPAID PIN from the back of the card or from the PIN receipt.
How do I add minutes to my AT&T Go Phone?
Go to the GoPhone web page at att.com/mygophone. If you would prefer to add more money to your prepaid phone over the phone rather than on the internet you can call 611 from your prepaid phone, 800-901-9878 from a landline if you are a Pay As You Go Customer or 866-499-7888 if you are a Pick Your Plan customer.
How do I check my AT&T prepaid account?
Dial *777# from your AT&T PREPAIDSM phone to get a text message with your balances. The text will give you your account balance and other account details like your data balance and package info.
Is ATT customer service 24 hours?
AT&T customer service
Our tech support is available 24/7 and customer service is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m local time to answer your questions. Give our AT&T experts a call.
How do I check balance on AT&T prepaid phone card?
Dial the toll-free access number listed in your confirmation email or on the back of your prepaid card. Enter your PIN number, then press the pound sign. Press “3” to hear your remaining balance or purchase more minutes. You can also check your balance online by entering your toll-free access number and PIN.
What are the AT&T prepaid plans?
About AT&T PREPAID unlimited monthly plans
- Both plans include unlimited talk, text and data.
- They also include unlimited talk from the U.S. to Mexico and Canada, plus talking and texting when traveling in those countries at no additional charge.
How does att $2 a day plan work?
The AT&T Prepaid $2/Day Plan for Basic and Messaging phones includes one day of Unlimited Nationwide Talk and Text/Picture/Video Messaging for a Daily Access Fee of $2. Data is automatically enabled at a pay-per-use rate of 1? per 5KB. Data packages can be added to this plan: 100MB for $1 (Includes Stream Saver).
What is a GoPhone plan?
AT&T’s prepaid service, formerly called GoPhone, offers access to AT&T’s network at lower prices. Customers can choose from monthly or pay-as-you-go prepaid plans. Monthly plans are eligible for multi-line and automatic payment discounts.
How do I add 1gb data to AT&T?
Re: Add 1GB
- Log in to myAT&T, or use the myAT&T app.
- Select Add Packages. You’ll see your current packages followed by other available packages. Select the packages you’d like then select Continue.
- Review your changes, and to accept, select Submit. Your changes will be applied to your account immediately.
What is my AT&T prepaid account number?
Find your AT&T PREPAID account number
To get your AT&T PREPAID account number, you’ll need to call us at 800.901.9878 (611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
How do I check my AT&T Go Phone balance?
Check Pay-As-You-Go Balance
Dial *777# on your GoPhone. You will receive a free text message detailing your current balance.
How much is a AT&T SIM card?
A SIM card is normally $5 but right now you can get one for free: https://www.att.com/cellphones/prepaidphones/sim-card-kit-phone-prepaid.html#freesimcard. Note the 1GB plan is $35. The $30 price you see on the website includes a $5 discount if you have it set up on autopay with a bank account or debit card.