- How do you write a Thai phone number?
- How do I find out the owner of a telephone number?
- How many digit is Thailand phone number?
- How do I make a local call in Bangkok?
- Can I use my cell phone in Thailand?
- What is my phone number?
- Can you Google search a phone number?
- How do you know if a phone number is a cell or landline?
- Can I trace a landline number?
- What area code is 666?
- What is the code for Thailand mobile phones?
- How do I call a UK mobile number from Thailand?
- How can I call Thailand from USA for free?
- How do I call Thailand from Canada?
- How do I make an international call on my cell phone?
Moved, closed or was never here
How do you write a Thai phone number?
8 digit user number: 12345678
- Dialing a mobile number with in Thailand (10 digits): 08-1234-5678.
- Dialing a land line number with in Thailand (9-10 digits): 02-1234-5678 or 043-213456.
- Dialing a Thai number from outside Thailand on a mobile phone (remove the 0 and add the country code): +668-1234-5678.
How do I find out the owner of a telephone number?
For numbers that are listed in the phonebook, using a reverse phone number service is the easiest way to find out who a telephone number belongs to. The website 411.com offers a free reverse phone number service. Enter the area code and telephone number and press “Search” to return a list of results.
How many digit is Thailand phone number?
Despite the length of the code, subscriber numbers are seven digits, resulting in a 10-digit national number including the leading zero. Starting 28 April 2011, the prefix 090 followed by 7 digits would be available for use.
How do I make a local call in Bangkok?
Making an international call to Thailand
Finally you dial the local number. Bangkok numbers are 7 digits whereas other areas are less. So, for example to call the Pinnacle Hotel in Bangkok from America you would dial 011-66-2-287-0111; to call the Rabbit Resort in Pattaya from the UK you would dial 00-66-38-303-303.
Can I use my cell phone in Thailand?
Using a U.S. Cell Phone in Thailand – Most American cell phones are locked. What that means is you can only use them with a certain carrier so, if you’re using your cell phone with AT&T, you can’t just come to Thailand, buy a Thai SIM card and connect to a Thai network.
What is my phone number?
For many versions, you can use these steps.
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
Can you Google search a phone number?
One way to find someone with Google is to search for their phone number. A phone number search on Google will show you whatever number is associated with that person or business.
How do you know if a phone number is a cell or landline?
If the number is a landline then you will receive no response to the text but if the number is a cell phone, you may get a text back. One final option is to go to Google.com and type in the number to search for it. The number may appear on phone number ID websites, which will be shown in the Google results.
Can I trace a landline number?
How to Track a Landline Phone Number for Free. If you have the phone number of a person or business, you can find the address as long as it’s not listed as private. This type of service is called a reverse phone number search. It’s free, and all you need is Internet access.
What area code is 666?
Toward the end of 2007, the small town of Reeves, Louisiana, finally rid itself of a telephone area code that had been bedeviling its citizens since the 1960s — 666. Christians in Reeves were unhappy having the “number of the beast” for their prefix since being assigned it.
What is the code for Thailand mobile phones?
The telephone country code for Thailand is 66 and is used when calling the country from abroad.
How do I call a UK mobile number from Thailand?
To call a United Kingdom landline or mobile phone from Thailand, dial 001 44, then the UK number without its leading zero. For example, the UK number 01632 234567 should be dialled as 001 44 1632 234567 from Thailand.
How can I call Thailand from USA for free?
011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of USA. 66 is the international code used to dial to Thailand. 53 is the local area or city code used to dial Chiang Mai. After that, you can type in the phone number.
How do I call Thailand from Canada?
011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of Canada. 66 is the international code used to dial to Thailand. 2 is the local area or city code used to dial to Bangkok.
How do I make an international call on my cell phone?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.