What does it mean when mobile network not available?
As Ann154 mentioned, “Mobile Network not available” means the phone is unable to connect to a data signal.
How do I fix no mobile network available?
To fix this issue navigate to:
- Mobile network settings.
- While you are in mobile settings, you have to hold the power button and the home buttons together until your device turns off.
- While your Galaxy is off, gently remove the battery.
- Press the home button and the power button 10 times together.
How do I turn on mobile network?
Method 1 Using the Settings Menu
- Open your Android’s Settings app. Find and tap the. icon on your Apps menu to open the Settings menu.
- Find the Mobile data switch on the Settings menu. You can find this option under “Wireless & Networks” or “Networks & Connections” on the menu.
- Slide the Mobile data switch to. .
Why is my mobile network not available iPhone?
The next troubleshooting step is to reset iOS network settings, and then turn the iPhone or iPad off and back on again. This can often resolve cellular data failures and it’s pretty simple: Open the Settings app and go to ‘General’ followed by ‘Reset’ Now hold down the Power button and turn the iPhone or iPad off.