To call Canada from India, dial: 00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for India, and is needed for making any international call from India.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of Canada.
- Area code – There are 26 area codes in Canada.
How do I call a toll free number from Rebtel in India?
How to call an India toll free number from the USA
- First, dial the US exit code 011.
- Then, dial the Indian country code 91.
- Next, dial the 3-digit toll-free number. Usually it is 800.
- Finally, dial the rest of the telephone number to be connected.
Are US toll free numbers free in Canada?
A Canada toll free number is a business phone number that allows callers in Canada, the US, and the Caribbean reach your business free of charge. Canadian toll free numbers start with 1800, 833, 844, 855, 866 or 877 toll free dial-codes.
How do I call a 1 800 number from outside the US?
After you have dialed the pin number, you can call toll-free numbers. For example, to call the United States, dial 1 (the country code) then the toll free number. If you are in the United States and you want to dial out to another country, dial the exit code (011) and then the number.
How do I make a phone call to Canada?
To call Canada from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- Dial 1, the country code for Canada,
- then the area code (3 digits)
- and finally the phone number (7 digits).
How do I call a toll free number from India to Germany?
Follow this dialing procedure to make an overseas international call from Germany to a landline or mobile phone number in India.
- Dial Germany int’l access code / IDD: 00.
- Dial India country code: 91.
- Confirm that you have a 10-digit local subscriber number.
Is a 1 800 number free internationally?
Calls to a toll free (also known as freephone/freecall) number are paid for by the receiver of the call, making them free for you, the caller. However, when dialing such a number from another country, you (the caller) will be charged international rates. So the call is no longer free when dialed from abroad.