- How do I call a landline in India?
- How do I call an Australian landline from overseas?
- How do you dial a country code on a landline?
- How do I make an international call to Australia?
- What is the code for India landline?
- How do you call a landline number?
- How do I call a landline from Bali to Australia?
- How do I call Australia?
- How do I call an Australian landline from UK?
- How can I make free international calls?
- What is the best app for international calling?
- Which country code is 011?
To call India from Australia, dial: 0011 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 0011 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 0011 – Exit code for Australia, and is needed for making any international call from Australia.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How do I call a landline in India?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 91, the country code for India. Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do I call an Australian landline from overseas?
Enter the country code for Australia ’61’. 3. Enter the mobile number ‘426 320 000’, dropping the ‘0’ at the start. Therefore, to call the Australian number using international format, dial ‘+ 61 426 320 000’.
How do you dial a country code on a landline?
Method 1 Dialing an International Number from a Cell Phone or Landline
- Dial “011” on your keypad. Use the International Direct Dialing (IDD) number for the U.S. before dialing any other numbers.
- Put in the country code next.
- Dial the city/area code, if applicable.
- Input the remaining digits of the phone number.
How do I make an international call to Australia?
What is the code for India landline?
This page details India phone code. The India country code 91 will allow you to call India from another country. India telephone code 91 is dialed after the IDD. India international dialing 91 is followed by an area code.
How do you call a landline number?
Landline to landline NLD dialing: To call a fixed line phone in another city from a fixed line phone, dial the STD code (including leading ‘0’), and then the complete 10-digit landline phone number. For example, to call the Delhi landline number 1234 5678 from Kolkata, you need to dial 0 11 1234 5678. Total digits: 11.
How do I call a landline from Bali to Australia?
For calls to Indonesia from Australia dial: 0011 + 62 + area code + telephone number. For calls from Indonesia to Australia dial: 001 + 61 + area code + telephone number. For further information (eg. area codes) please visit the White Pages – international dialling codes.
How do I call Australia?
To call Australia from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 61, the country code for Australia.
- Then dial the area code (1 digit).
- Finally the phone number (8 digits).
How do I call an Australian landline from UK?
To call a United Kingdom landline or mobile phone from Australia, dial 0011 44, then the UK number without its leading zero. For example, the UK number 01632 234567 should be dialled as 0011 44 1632 234567 from Australia.
How can I make free international calls?
Thankfully, there are ways to make free international calls to nearly any country in the world to connect with family, friends, and business clients.
How to Make Free International Calls
- Viber. Viber is one of the most popular apps for free international calls.
What is the best app for international calling?
10 Best International Calling Apps
Which country code is 011?
The United States country code 1 will allow you to call United States from another country. United States telephone code 1 is dialed after the IDD. United States international dialing 1 is followed by an area code. The United States area code table below shows the various city codes for United States.