How do I transfer my photos from my old phone to my new phone?
Suggested clip · 112 seconds
How To Transfer Photos from an Android Smartphone – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I transfer pictures from one phone to another via Bluetooth?
- 1 Open ‘Photo Transfer’ app and touch “SEND”.
- 2 Touch the “OTHER Device” button.
- 3 Tap “SELECT” button to select photos you want to send than tap “USE BLUETOOTH”.
- 4 Than, Tap “SEARCH DEVICES” button on both devices and follow the on-screen instructions.
- 1 Open ‘Photo Transfer’ app and touch “RECEIVE”.
How do I Bluetooth from one phone to another?
Open the File Manager in your handset and select those data you want to transfer. After selected, hit the Menu button and choose “Share” option. You will see a window popping up, choose Bluetooth to transfer the selected. After that, you will get into the Bluetooth interface, set the paired phone as destination device.
How do you transfer photos from old Android to new iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.