How to Reactivate an Old SIM Card
- Remove the SIM card from the handset.
- Write down the numbers that are printed on the SIM card.
- Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card.
- Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent.
- Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
Can I put my old SIM card in my new phone?
If your new phone does not have a SIM card, you won’t be able to use your old SIM card with it. You can transfer contacts and other information from your old SIM card to your new phone by putting the information on a USB drive–or having a professional at a phone store do it for you, according to CNET.
What happens if you take out your SIM card and put it in another phone?
You can take the SIM card out, put it into another phone, and if someone calls your number, the new phone will ring. You can also put a different SIM card in your unlocked phone, and your phone will then work with whatever phone number and account is linked to that card.
How do I activate my new phone?
Method 2 Activating a New Cell Phone
- Listen to and write down any important voicemails on the old device.
- Backup your old text messages.
- Backup your contacts.
- Insert your new SIM card in your new phone (if necessary).
- Get your IMEI number.
- Activate through your carrier’s website.
20 Mar 2019
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
Suggested clip 66 seconds
How to Transfer All Data from Old to New Android – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can I put my old SIM card in my new phone Verizon?
Yes, you can use your Verizon Wireless 4G LTE SIM card in any device, as long as it is a Verizon Wireless-certified 4G LTE device. Once you’ve activated your SIM card on an eligible plan, you’ll need to insert it in your device.