- How can I call Metrobank by phone?
- How do I call domestic toll free Metrobank?
- How do I report my Metrobank credit card lost?
- How can I check my Metrobank credit card balance online?
- How can I call Metrobank from Globe?
- Is there a problem with Metrobank today?
- What is domestic toll free number?
- How do I call a toll free number?
- How can I close my Metrobank credit card?
Simply call Metrobank Card’s 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at 88-700-700 or 1-800-1888-5775 to update your information on our records.
We will take it to mean that your information is updated if we do not hear from you.
How can I call Metrobank by phone?
While +63-02-8700700 is Metrobank’s best toll-free number, there are 3 total ways to get in touch with them.
How do I call domestic toll free Metrobank?
Email: email@example.com. Metro Manila landline: (632) 898-8000, press 1, then, 2, then 1. SMART (0949) 994-2417 or GLOBE (0917) 523-3364. Domestic Toll Free 1-800-10-8579727.
How do I report my Metrobank credit card lost?
LOST OR STOLEN CARD.
In the event the Credit Card is lost or stolen, the loss or theft must immediately be reported through the MCC Customer Service Hotline at 8-700-700 (Metro Manila) or 1-800-1-888-5775 (Domestic Toll-Free).
How can I check my Metrobank credit card balance online?
How to Check Credit Card Balance via Metrobank Online Banking
- Go to the Metrobankdirect site.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to your online account.
- Select “Credit Card Accounts.”
- Click on your 16-digit credit card number.
- To view your transaction history, click the Transaction Details button at the bottom.
How can I call Metrobank from Globe?
When filing a commendation or complaint, you may:
Call MCC’s Customer Service Hotline at 8-700-700 Domestic Toll-Free Hotline 1-800-1888-5775 (using a PLDT line), or International Toll-Free Hotline at (+your country and area codes) 800 8700 0707.
Is there a problem with Metrobank today?
There are no reported system maintenance and our Metrobank Mobile Banking App is available today. There were no reported issue with Metrobank Mobile Banking App and all systems are available today.
What is domestic toll free number?
A toll-free telephone number or freephone number is a telephone number that is billed for all arriving calls instead of incurring charges to the originating telephone subscriber. For the calling party, a call to a toll-free number from a landline is free of charge.
How do I call a toll free number?
- All incoming calls to toll-free 1800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 1800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 1800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 1800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 1800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 1800 numbers are charged.
How can I close my Metrobank credit card?
How to Close Your Metrobank Credit Card Account?
- For Robinsons-Cebu Pacific MasterCard. Call (02) 898-7088 or 1-800-10-8700755 (Domestic Toll-Free)
- For Platinum MasterCard. Call (02) 870-0707 or 1-800-1-888-5775 (Domestic Toll-Free), +800-8700-0707 (International Toll Free)
- For Metrobank Femme Visa and other Metrobank Credit Cards.