- How do I know my Jio number?
- How can I check my mobile number?
- How do you know my Jio number is prime or not?
- How do I find my Ussd Jio number?
- How can I know my Jio number?
- How do I check my own number?
- How do I find my mobile number from my SIM card?
- What if I have not recharged my Jio?
- What is prime customer of Jio?
- What is the meaning of prime customer in Jio?
Moved, closed, or was never here
How do I know my Jio number?
Open My Jio App and your number will be displayed in the main page. Give a missed call to 1299 and you will get your number.
You can view your Jio phone number in many ways:
- Through MyJio app.
- Through Jio 4G Voice App.
- Call 198 or 1991 and follow the instructions and you can know your mobile number.
How can I check my mobile number?
Most network providers offer a USSD service, which you can use to check your phone number. Although, not all of them have the same USSD code.
USSD codes list to check your mobile number for all network operators:
|Telecom Operator||USSD Code|
|Idea||*131*1# or *121*4*6*2#|
|Reliance||*1# or *111#|
5 more rows
How do you know my Jio number is prime or not?
- Download My Jio App.
- Open and sign into My Jio account.
- If you have paid 99 rs for Prime Membership then as soon you open the app the home page should have Prime Member Mentioned (refer below) and incase you don’t have it it means you are not a prime member.
How do I find my Ussd Jio number?
Dial USSD Code *333*1*3*# from your Reliance Jio Mobile number and get Data related information on your mobile screen. If the USSD code isn’t working, then you can get Data balance related information via disabling Internet data.
How can I know my Jio number?
There are two ways to check your main balance. One way is to dial *333# that will display the main balance on your Reliance Jio number on the screen. Alternatively, you can send a text message as MBAL to 55333 for free of charge and get the balance details via SMS.
How do I check my own number?
To check your mobile phone no in Aircel SIM dial the below USSD codes:
- Dial *133# to check Aircel mobile number.
How do I find my mobile number from my SIM card?
Go to Category under “About.” Select “About” from the System Settings screen and tap “Category” to open a drop down list. View your number. Tap “SIM Card” from the drop-down list and your SIM card mobile number should be displayed on the screen.
What if I have not recharged my Jio?
According to Reliance Jio’s terms and conditions, if you do not recharge after the validity expiration of your existing recharge, you will only be able to receive incoming calls and messages. If you do not do any recharges in 90 days, your number will be disconnected.
What is prime customer of Jio?
Jio Prime is an exclusive membership program which will ensure that PRIME members get substantially better benefits than the counterparts in the industry. Access to “Money can’t buy” experiences (example: Jio KBC Play along with Sh. Amitabh Bachchan, Meet and greet celebrities, Platinum access to live shows & concerts)
What is the meaning of prime customer in Jio?
Jio Prime is a subscription service that allows you to use additional data and other benefits such as free smses and free access to apps. Effectively it means that a customer with Jio Prime membership might be allowed to use 1.5 GB data instead of 1 GB data for the non-Prime customers for the same price.