WhatsApp account is based on the phone number and you need a phone number (i.e SIM card) to install and use WhatsApp on Android/iOS phone.
It is not easy to get WhatsApp activation code if your phone doesn’t have a valid SIM card.
And, WhatsApp cannot be launched without entering the code.
Can I access WhatsApp online without my phone?
WhatsApp Web: Using the Desktop or Web version of WhatsApp is the official way to Use WhatsApp on PC or Mac. Hence, in this article we will be making use of an Android Emulator called BlueStacks to run WhatsApp on your PC or Mac, without having to use a Mobile Phone.
How can I access WhatsApp if I lost my phone?
What to do
- Use a new SIM card with the same number to activate WhatsApp on your new phone.
- Email us the phrase “Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account” in the body of the email and include your phone number in full international format as described here.
How can I use WhatsApp on my laptop without phone?
YES, you can use WhatsApp on your Laptop (Windows/Mac OS) wihtout using Phone.
- Install Bluestacks in your Laptop.
- Open Bluestacks → PlayStore → Install Whatsapp.
- Now, Sign In with your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Once you entered correct OTP, you can use Whatsapp in your laptop as at ease.
Can I access WhatsApp online?
Yes, it is possible to access your WhatsApp messages online. Though it was first introduced for mobile devices, but now WhatsApp can also be accessed through a web browser through the WhatsApp Web.